Home / 13 Oct 2011 / Updated: ---
Testing Windows on VirtualBox: The description below,Testing Windows with " VirtualBox " installation and configuration manual, is available for all operating systems: Linux, Xp, Vista, Windows7, Windows 8 and of course, for new Windows 10
Free Microsoft Program
Since the release of Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft remaining owe a program that can determine whether the computer purchased is ready to run software in a virtual environment. The HAV detection tool helps you check if the computer processor supports hardware virtualization. The tool also checks if this feature is enabled on the processor.
Name: Hardware-Assisted Virtualization Detection Tool. Description of use...
Can test a copy of the next generation Windows. Simply you can use a program that allows a virtual environment for your computer.
This is software Virtual Box.
Download: VirtualBox 4.1.12 for Windows hosts x86/amd64 (This description it can applies for all earlier versions of VirtualBox downloaded.)
Installation process does not require any special IT knowledge. Therefore, specific description is omitted
1) - This is the starting window. In the ahead, only click NEXT.
Click on the NEXT button until appears the window of point two.
2) - In this window, we notify about network interruption, if the computer is connected to the Internet. Disable temporarily. Asks if we want to continue the installation after disconnection? Click Yes.
3) - Setup Wizard is ready to begin Custom installation. Click Install.
4) - Patience. Installation does not last long.
After installation click Next.
5) - This is the final window of the installation VirtualBox. Click on button Finish.
6) - On the left side of this window, listed all virtual machines on your computer. The list is empty now, because you have not created any virtual machines yet. Make click on the New button.
7) - Enter the virtual machine name, and choose operating system. Click on the Next button.
8) - Define the memory required, if you need a another dimension. Otherwise, do not make any changes. Click on the Next.
9) - Basic setting is: - Create a virtual hard drive now -, but if you have already created a virtual disk, you can select: - Use an existing virtual hard drive file .
If you select one, click Create.
10) - Choose VHD (Virtual Hard Disk) and click Next.
11) - Do not change anything, click Next.
12) - Do not change anything, click Create.
13) - As shown on the picture below, on the left side of window, appears the hard disk partition created.
Double click, with left button of the mouse, on the virtual hard disk created.
14) - Read the information, then select option Do not show this message again, and click the button OK.
15) - Locate the Windows 8 ISO file, by clicking on the yellow folder icon on the lower right side of window.
16) - Click button Start.
17) - Appear two warning window. Check both Do not show this option again message, then click on button OK.
18) - Finally appears install window.
-Continue installing Windows 8:
From here continue as normal installation. For more details click here...
Clean install: Change boot order in BIOS, that the computer boot from the USB that contains the operating system Windows 10
Format NTFS: New purchased external HDD is usually able «gross», that is unformatted, so Windows «sees» as a unit unformatted
Data Recovery: If SanDisk micro SD card due to an «I/O device error», not thrown in the trash. Is one chance to get data back
Silent program: More than 100 programs can be installed without intervention in almost 20 minutes with this method
Windows: After programs, updates, remain useless files. From internet, downloading spyware, viruses, causing slowdown
Android: The phone generates a lot of unnecessary files that can slow down the device. Computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone
Nokia Lumia: Description how download - upload images and other files on your phone or from your Windows Phone
Windows Phone: On this site you find a description how to update Microsoft Windows Phone system on your Nokia Lumia phone
Android: Disabling animations will speed up navigating between different apps and interface screens on your phone
Wallpaper: Wallpapers HD Win7, 8, 8.1, Win10, Android, Linux compatible, high-resolution for monitor, laptop, tablet or TV
Automatic espionage: Microsoft not retired «DiagTrack», only renamed in «Connected user experience and telemetry services»
God Mode: Control panel settings in one file. «Master Control Panel» offers more than 300 options for change in registry
Win for free: Windows 8.1 and 10, includes function «Windows To Go Wizard». Installed on a USB drive, can run anywhere
Dual boot: To run Windows in dual-boot, you can sharing your existing hard disk, or install on a separate partition
Site content, text, tips, descriptions, images, RegTweak.exe program is created to the «webmaster», under the protection of Creative Commons. Total license you can read here: Creative Commons. Copy, distribute, tips, descriptions can be used for personal use only with webmaster permission, and with backlinks display
The site was launched in 2007. After termination of the support for the Windows '98, the site moved on web hosting webhosticon. The first descriptions were made for XP, however, following the cessation support Microsoft XP (Experience), Windows7 and Vista many descriptions were deleted. From 26 October 2012 more Windows 8 and 8.1 tips have been added, and in late 2014 October tips for Windows 10. Meanwhile, the facade of the site has changed twice, but in early 2016 with the spread of smart phones, tablets, has become important to turn the site into responsive «mobile-friendly». Current website design, optimized for mobile devices, was created in the first months of 2017
Careful: The descriptions may contain errors, use at your own risk